जिंदगी इम्तिहान लेती है …..
An exam is a test. Many things may be examined, but the word is most often used for an assessment of a person. It measures the knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or ability or standing in some or the other topic. It is a set of questions designed to measure these things. Examinations systems do change and evolve.
To examine is to look at something very carefully, perhaps to find the cause of a problem or it’s solution. Someone who is ill may need to go to a doctor for a medical examination. A mechanic may examine a machine to find why it is not working properly.
For students, an exam is a formal test to showcase knowledge or ability in a particular subject, or to obtain a qualification. Had it been the pre-corona times, March – April happen to be the examination times for school students across India. This examination season has come to the centre stage as our PM Sh. Narendra Modi has started an annual dialogue with students across India.
Students need constant motivation to study and get success in their exams. They may feel monotonous, bored and lethargic with their study schedules. At such times, they need something that can remind them of their academic goals, and bring them back to track.
Some basic principles might help all children and young adults in achieving their goals. To perform better. Students need to increase self-determination and perseverance. They need to be disciplined and have a positive mindset. As a young adult or child, you may not realize and think exams a kind of burden but the skills which you develop in scaling up the exams are actually the winning streaks which will help you sail through life’s testing times.
Life is never smooth and there are tough times in everyone’s life. Whatever may be the situation, there are certain basic skills needed to pass any exam.
- Hard Work – There is no substitute for hard work.
- Self Belief – Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
- Prepare Well – There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work learning from failure.
- Think Positive- When you say ‘It’s hard’, it actually means ‘I’m not strong enough to fight for it. Stop saying its hard instead think positive.
- Recipe For Success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- Be Focused on goal- Donot look in any other direction, but in the direction of your goal.
- Perseverence: The continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition.
To win at the exam of life, first of all set the goal and be focused on it. When a goal is set up, it helps to work with more urgency and purpose. It gives a direction to life. We all know that mental focus is driven by priorities. Goals enhance the level of committment and passion.
Next rule of winning at the game of life is to come out of your comfort zone. Life is a number game. Do not be afraid to take repeated chances on yourself. Mistakes are simply part of life or rather living the life. They are natural part of human experience. Learn from your mistakes. Life only rewards those who learn from their mistakes.
Those who make progress in life are those who are continuously learning, growing and improving. In order to get better, think smarter and work smarter than the day before. Life is a game of inch which can be won by being better than your better self. Expand your horizon by learning new skills and coming out of your comfort zones. Expanding your horizon also expose you to new perspectives and new opportunities of growth and development.
The rules of passing an exam or winning at the game of life are not complicated. So give your best at every exam !
Photos are from Google.
This is powered by BLOGCHATTER.